Customer Service in Fremont, California
At Unified Accounting & Tax, we understand how vital it is to find a good service that can help you manage your payroll.
At Unified Accounting & Tax, we understand how vital it is to find a good service that can help you manage your payroll. Although there are plenty of payroll accounting systems available, a service will free up time and allow you to focus on growing your business. You can chat with our accountants online and take advantage of our many services.
With our services, you will not need to worry about the payroll going out late. It is important to treat your employees well, since they are one of the most important assets that helps develop your business. It is also essential to keep good records of the hours and benefits that you offer to your employees. We can help you reduce the amount of time you spend on your accounting and payroll maintenance needs by up to 80%.
We spend time understanding the exact needs of our clients to develop a customized solution that fits their different business needs. We offer a c range of payroll maintenance services, which includes:
- Preparing employees’ payrolls, including calculation of salaries, contributions for social insurance and personal income tax.
- Preparation of corresponding payment orders, and transfer orders for employees’ salaries.
- Preparing and filing monthly and annual salary returns.
- Registration/deregistration of employees with relevant social institutions.
- Preparation of calculations for other contracts per Client requests.
Year-end procedures will also encompass the preparation of tax returns for both the employer and employees and compiling payroll accounting records for the employer.
In addition to payroll accounting services, we offer a wide variety of accounting services to help you run your business. We offer tax preparation and planning services, CFO services and more.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any questions or assistance, please feel free to send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 510-299-2131