Cash Flow Management in Fremont, California
Our technical accounting services focus on complex accounting needs,
Our technical accounting services focus on complex accounting needs, helping our client to aim their attention on day-to-day business operations. This service includes, amongst other things, assisting the client preparing for an audit, supporting the client in the preparation of financial statements, and evaluating the impact of new standards.
Our dedicated team of experienced professionals that is on par with the best among the industry, including big 4 accounting firms, assists our clients in dealing with technical accounting and financial reporting needs. Our professionals, from a variety of accounting backgrounds, have worked with CPA firms and private firms are dedicated to providing our clients with a unique accounting mindset. We have broad experience in both US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We assist our clients with the following services:
Complex accounting and financial reporting
- Accounting for complex debt and equity financing, debt modifications, financial instruments and derivatives
- Revenue recognition standards for GAAP and IFRS
- Lease accounting recognition standards for GAAP and IFRS
- Analysis of share-based payments
- Selection of the reporting currency and the analysis of foreign currency transactions
- Audit support – preparation of financial statements and disclosures, identification of weakness, audit support for complex accounting matters
- On-call advisory services
New accounting standards implementation
Our experienced technical consultants help our clients understand, prepare for and implement new standards issued by the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation and the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any questions or assistance, please feel free to send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 510-299-2131